dylanpickles
dylanpickles
dylanpickles   08-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Hi, I'm looking into getting top surgery with McLean in Mississauga and I was wondering if anyone has experience in top surgery without contouring. I know it's extra for him (OHIP), but I'm not sure if I want to try saving or get it without.

I'd be getting DI and I'm thinking of opting out of nipples regardless, so would that change anything? Obviously I'll talk to him, but I'd rather have an idea before since I won't have $2000 for who knows how long.

I also don't mind scars, but the thing that worries me (and I haven't been able to find ANY info on) is what it means for chest shape. Obviously it differs from person to person, but if he's charging it as a "normal" mastectomy, will he be removing all tissue/fat so there's a major indent or is he willing to still make it flat?

I've tried to ask people, but they've just paid extra so I have no read on if he's flexible or what his results would be like.

Also, if anyone has had top surgery without contouring from McLean or anyone else for that matter, and wouldn't mind discussing/sharing results, that would be helpful as well. I'm not finding anyone to talk to.

Thanks,

Dylan (he/him).
This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 04:52 PM by dylanpickles.