medman
medman
medman   10-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Hello everyone, I'm a new member and not exactly sure how far this forum stretches but I was just seeing if anyone else has had or is having their phalloplasty with Dr. Salgado in Miami, Fl. I am having mine done November 26, 2013 and mine was a 2 stage process.
The first stage was the creation of the neourethra in the graft site (forearm) that is later being used for the phallo. He took skin from my thigh and wrapped it around a foley tube and placed it in my arm. It has been healing and forming now since he did this procedure August 13, 2013. The tube is still in my arm and I have had some minor complications with it I can share if anyone is interested. But this will be my urethra for the second stage and he said he has had less connection failure when he does it in this 2-stage process.
Anyway, I have a secret group on facebook where I am sharing videos and pictures of the progress. Alot of guys in the group have connected over from Youtube. If you're interested in joining just let me know.