anderson.jake616
anderson.jake616
anderson.jake616   10-18-2017, 12:57 PM
(10-11-2017, 11:23 AM)thatguyuknew Wrote: Hello there! I'm Nick and I was hoping to find some information about anything and everything I can get my eyes on. I'm a pre-everything trans man who is a little bit frustrated with his therapist because she doesn't want to write the letter (to give a doctor so I can start on T) until I've been settled with being me for a month or two longer. I get it, she wants to make sure it isn't a phase and what-not but I've been thinking about this for quite some time and really want to get the ball rolling as soon as humanly possible. This train of thought isn't realistic it would seem. Any information or advice as to how to speed up the process or even the best way to go about this would be greatly appreciated!
There isn't really anyway to move faster. It's a big change and it takes time. I went through it for years. But it does get better, be sure you have the right therapist on your side. You want someone who understands your end goal. Not someone who's trying to change your mind about your decision. If you have that then just keep working on it. If not keep looking for the right support. If your fanancial set you might be able to get things done faster but money is usually an issue. Good luck

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk