MonsterV
MonsterV
MonsterV   02-26-2015, 01:26 AM
Hi Everyone.
I'm new to this group and I have been doing a bit of research on this topic. I want top surgery, and have wanted it for a while, probably since being a teenager, but it has been so hard to tell people.

I still made my choice. I live in the Vegas area and I do not make a whole lot of money, but I am tired of going through my life feeling disconnected with how I look.

Are there any more affordable surgeons than the ones listed? Perhaps female? I just tend to be a lot more relaxed around females, but not a requirement. I do not have insurance yet, and I'm fairly certain that when I do, it will not cover my top surgery. This is going to come out of my pocket, and with saving up for surgery as well as paying bills while I'm recovering, the $7000 sounds a bit steep.

Does anyone have experience with a cheaper surgeon in the Vegas area?
Joshua
Joshua
Joshua   04-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Without a doubt, financing top surgery out of pocket can be tough.

I'm not familiar with surgeons in the Las Vegas area that would be cheaper. You may want to look into Dr. Cori Agarwal in SLC (about $6k), as well as Dr. Jaime Caloca in Tijuana (about $4k.)

Joshua
mdillon12
mdillon12
mdillon12   10-05-2016, 10:42 AM
I am using Brandon Reynolds for my top surgery. He quoted me at $5750 for my surgery. I opted for the double incision. That price included the physicians fee, anesthesia, and the facility fee. He doesn't post the before and after of FTM top surgery due to confidentiality but he does have them in his office. Here is a link to his website.

http://reynoldscosmetics.com/