ShilohSays
ShilohSays
ShilohSays   07-02-2015, 10:32 AM
My name is Shiloh.
I was born a girl. While most girls embrace this, I have always felt something wasn't right. I've felt like I've been a male brain "controlling" a video game character with tits all my life. I am about to be 22 in July and I'm finally ready to kick the long FTM transition off. My hobbies are working on cars, going hunting and fishing, swimming, football, and Netflix surfing. I have a part time job, but around here the pay isn't all that great. I don't like having to ask others for anything but I feel as though I'm losing my mind (and sleep) because I'm not comfortable in my "pre-chosen" body. I have 34DD breaststroke and I have as of recently not been able to sleep very well, feeling like a dog that can't fully roll over (I go to roll over and *thump* get stuck on these organic milk sacks I've been cursed with). At first, I'm looking to start T, and get the top surgery done. I'm still kind of hazy on the bottom surgery, although I do have pens envy. I really want to wait a bit for the bottom surgery until they get a "better working model", or discover a way to actually grow an appendage that will function via nerve endings (like a born male's).

I am very active in many social communities, and anyone who reads this page is more than welcome to follow my journey, I will be updating here also as it progresses.

On Instagram, you can find me @xsimplyshiloh

My Snapchat is @shilohsays

Tumblr is in the works, so is Twitter; although they will be added shortly.

I'm very grateful for my support, although I don't have too big of a support group locally; I have a few online friends that are my life.

http://gofundme.com/ftmsurgeryplea
Attached Files
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 10:33 AM by ShilohSays.