zanderkeig
zanderkeig
zanderkeig   01-22-2013, 12:16 PM
hey brother.

First off, i should let you know that my entire phallo process was covered by insurance (100%!!). My wife's employer, the city/county of san francisco provides $75,000 worth of trans surgical care.

I am very pleased with the results. I do not go into details with people i am not familiar with, but i recommend buying a copy of Hung Jury, which is a brand new ftm anthology with 15 stories from guys with phallo and meta experiences. www.facebook.com/hungjurybook

I chose meltzer over others due his outcomes and because he was connected to my health insurance. he was closer to me, i am in california and he is in arizona. that made it easier to travel back and forth.

insurance paid for travel and lodging too.

Zander

(01-20-2013, 01:46 AM)breelion50 Wrote: Hi Zander,

I too am interested in your sx experience with Dr. Toby Meltzer and how you feel about the working and aesthetic quality of your results. Why did you choose him over North American surgeons and how well and quickly did you heal. Of course I too am interested in the costs incurred (with travel expenses) and how you were able to afford this? I am considering every option right now despite being quite broke. Thanks for any info you can afford us. I am also interested in how you started getting yourself into shape post top surgery. Do you have any exercise advice. I am currently 5.5 weeks post-op with Dr. Garramone. Thanks Zander.